· Dedication to bright futures for your children and grandchildren with an emphasis on their safety from drugs and violence. · A Compassionate approach to outcomes in criminal cases involving victims of crime - Fair, Firm and Constructive consequences for offenders - Protective of our most vulnerable elderly and disabled citizens · Commitment to work with families to strengthen frayed family ties in divorce and conflict situations.
· My entire professional career has revolved around a commitment to public service. The arc of my career is from group foster home work in the 70s to working with families, juveniles, crime victims and vulnerable adults today. Service is the common theme of my career jobs. Serving the citizens of Buffalo and Pepin Counties as your Circuit Court Judge would be the final chapter in my goal to make a positive difference in my community.
· Buffalo County District Attorney 2005 to present · Appointed in 2005, elected 2006,2008,2012,2016 · District Attorney duties: Prosecute all civil and criminal violations from ordinance offenses to all major felonies · Buffalo County Corporation Counsel 2005 to present · Corporation Counsel duties: Advise and represent all Buffalo County Departments in a wide variety of legal matters. · Assistant District Attorney 1989 to 2005 · Assistant Corporation Counsel 1989 to 2005 · Associate Hartman & Duvall law firm 1989 to 2005 · Associate Seifert & Schultz law firm 2005 to present
· Cochrane Buffalo City Lions member 1990 to present · Tri County Bar Member 1990 to present · Past volunteer for Cochrane Buffalo City Little league · Family attends St. Johns UCC church in Fountain City · Past volunteer for C-FC PTO Group
Married to Linda Clark 25 years
Son Ryan Clark age 23 ,Cochrane Fountain City graduate 2012 , BA from Minnesota State Mankato 2015 Masters candidate Western Illinois starting fall 2017
Daughter Chelsea Clark age 21, Cochrane Fountain City graduate 2014, BS nursing candidate University of Minnesota Spring 2018, committed to enter Naval Nurse Corps after graduation.
· Group foster home provider 1976 to 1979 · Youth Program Planner for State Division of Community Services 1980 to 1986
· BA, UW Madison 1976 Social Work & Economics · Master of Social Work UW Madison 1980 · JD Hamline Law School 1989
Vote for Thomas Clark Circuit Court Judge